Updated Rules & Guidelines for the Current Corona Pandemic
2. Write brief notes on the podcast.
3. Give a summary of the podcast to a podcast mentor over videoconferencing. The summary should include the overall message as well as 4 highlights. Highlights can include ideas students strongly agree or strongly disagree with and everything in between.
STUDENTS EARN $15 PER PODCAST!
- Students must attend at least one social event per month. During the pandemic this social event can be over Zoom.
- It should take approximately 20 – 25 minutes to repeat a podcast to a podcast mentor.
- Mentors are usually your local campus or young professional Jewish educator.
- Students are limited one podcast per week.
Upon completing 20 podcasts, students ages 18-26 are eligible to receive a discounted OLAMI trip to Israel or other countries.
Upon completing 15 podcasts, students are invited to share their thoughts with other Podcast Fellows over Zoom and win additional prizes.